Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Just Breath ~ HSSSC#298

Hello stampers and welcome to another Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  This week we have a fun sketch for you to play along with and we can't wait to see what you create!
Knowing I was going to be out of town all weekend and away from my craft room, I quickly stamped and cut out a few different images that I could put together in our hotel room.  I kept things very simple so I did't have to bring my entire craft room with me!  I pulled out my Colorful Seasons Stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlits to create todays card.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Balmy Blue, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Colorful Seasons
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Pearl Basic Jewels

I decided to use the little flower stamps to create the background strip rather than paper.  This was a fun alternative.

As much fun as our trip was, it's back to reality for all of us!  We still have some busy weeks ahead of us with sports, but everything else should settle down and we should be back in a more normal routine!

Be sure to join in the fun and play along with our sketch challenge this week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment