Friday, September 21, 2018

#tgifc178 Inspiration Challenge

Hello happy stampers!  It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges.  This week we have an inspiration challenge for you that will hopefully help you get a jump start on your holiday prep.
Life has been crazy busy for our family and I'm not quite ready to embrace the fact that Christmas is just a little over 3 months away.  So, while I kindly ignore that little fact, I will make sure that I have some fun Halloween cards and treat bags to share with my friends this spooky season!

I haven't seen a ton of cards made with the adorable Making Every Day Bright stamp set, so I decided to ink mine up and have some fun!  All of the little light bulbs in this set are so cute and perfect for any occasion!  Isn't the little spider the best?!?  Combined with the Spooky Sweets stamp set, you can make some super fun creations!



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Silver Foil
Ink ~ Gorgeous Grape, Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape
Stamp Sets ~ Making Every Day Bright, Spooky Sweets
Other Supplies ~ Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Twinkle Builder, Spooky Bats Punch, Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, Basic Black Bakers Twine, Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon, Glitter Enamel Dots, Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 2" Circle Punch, Everyday Label Punch

Lemon Lime Twist, Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie are my go-to Halloween colors this year. They are just so yummy together!  

Now that I've got a few Halloween projects behind me, I need to get to work and help my youngest decide what he's going to be for Halloween this year.  Last year we were digging through his closet the day of to come up with something and I do NOT want to deal with that stress again...LOL!!  Feel free to send any ideas my way!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment