Sunday, September 23, 2018

Autumn Birthday Wishes

The first day of fall was just a couple days ago and our fall weather came right along with it!  I love having cooler mornings and evenings...and being able to open the windows at our house to enjoy the fresh air.  With cooler weather comes yummy fall foods too!  My house was filled today with the yummy aroma of taco soup and apple crisp for my momma's birthday dinner.

With the cooler temps, the leaves are quickly beginning to change color, which was the inspiration behind my mom's birthday card.  Have I mentioned how HAPPY I am to have Blackberry Bliss back in our SU world of colors?!?!  It is just so beautifully warm and perfect for fall creations!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Copper Foil Paper
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Nature's Twine, Faceted Dots, Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

I can not tell you how happy I was to find a bit of time to create today!  Last week was exhausting on so many levels and my creative time was very limited. My stamping time is a major stress relief for me and when I don't get enough time in my craft room, I definitely feel it!  Here's to hoping this week is a little less crazy and I keep my emotions in check...not an easy task with 3 buys boys in the house!  

I hope you all had a great weekend and kicked off your fall festivities by doing something fun with your family or friends.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment