Sunday, December 5, 2021

Silver and Gold Christmas

 

Hi friends and welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage blog Hop! Make sure you don't miss a single stop along the way...this hop is packed full of amazing projects!

I can't believe the weekend is over and we're back to Monday again.  The weekends go by way too fast, especially during the holiday season.  I have a box full of new pre-order stamping products sitting on my desk, but after a weekend full of Christmas celebrations, I'm not quite ready to be done with my Christmas creations.

I just recently added the Poinsettia dies to my collection and decided I better put them to use before it's too late!  I cut flowers in all sizes and layered them to create a full, beautiful Very Vanilla bloom.  The leaves were cut from Gold & Rose Metallic Specialty Paper...in gold.  A few sprigs of Balmy Blue were tucked in and some Metallic Mesh Ribbon was looped in for the perfect amount of texture.

A few gold Metallic Pearls dressed up the center of the Poinsettia and a few splatters of gold from the soon to be release Daffodil Daydream stamp set were the perfect addition.  
A bold Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas to Remember stamp set was heat embossed in white on Basic Black then fussy cut for the perfect placement. 

Are you singing the song Silver and Gold from the Rudolph movie now?  The song has been stuck in my head since I started creating this card!   Now I want to watch the movie...one of my all time holiday favorites!

Next up on the hop is my friend Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us!
Or if you want to take a hop back, check out my stampin' BFF Wendy...you won't be disappointed!
Thanks for hopping along with us!  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment