Thursday, December 9, 2021

Freshly Made Sweet Conversations

Hello stampin' friends!

I'm taking a little break from Christmas creating to {finally} give some love to my January-June Mini Catalog preorder items!  I am a sucker for ALL things Valentine's, so the Sweet Talk Suite was a must have for me!  These little conversation hearts are the cutest!
This card was inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge as well as the sample card on page 10 of the JJ mini.  I loved matching these cute little hearts up with the stripes on the Sweet Talk DSP.
Anyone else absolutely LOVE it when you can let the DSP do the talking...and this DSP really does do the talking with all of the adorable conversation heart messages.   The ONLY stamping on this card is the sweet and simple Happy Valentine's Day, stamped in Real Red.  And y'all know I can't have a card without some sort of bling!  The Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels are so pretty and another must have!
I struggle to use a big piece of DSP to cover a card base, but this Petal Pink and Real Red pattern is just too cute NOT to use.  I'll just have to be sure to snag another pack of this DPS soon...because the fear of running out is real for this paper  hoarder collector!  

I can't wait to create more projects with this adorable suite!  It will be available to customers January 4, 2022!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:

Paper ~ Basic White, Sweet Talk DSP
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Sweet Conversations 
Other Supplies ~ Sweet Hearts Dies, Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love those little hearts! So perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! And yep I love the sweet DSP!

    ReplyDelete