Friday, December 24, 2021

Artistically Thankful ~ #TGIFC348

Merry Christmas Eve stampers!  Ready or not, Christmas is almost here!  

The TGIF Challenges Design Team is also here with an all new challenge for you.  It's time to mask up...with the masking technique!

Thank You cards are always a good thing to have on hand this time of year, right?  I inked up an Annual Catalog favorite...Artistically Inked. 

I masked off the center of the card, stamping the Night of Navy blooms on either side.  I also stamped the large bloom then fussy cut it out to use as a mask for the Granny Apple Green leaves and the smaller Costal Cabana Blooms.  Such a fun technique.  Oh, and I can't forget the Calypso Coral dots...just the right amount of color!

I stamped the Thanks sentiment on Night of Navy and heat embossed it in white. I love this font!  There was a bit too much blank space, so I added a strip of Coastal Cabana behind the Night of Navy.  But it still needed something...Metallic Mesh Ribbon was just what it needed!  

A little bit of white twine and a few Artistry Blooms sequins were the perfect final touches.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment