Thursday, December 2, 2021

Cheerful Birthday Wishes

Happy Thursday stampers!

The Words of Cheer bundle has been getting a lot of use the past few weeks.  I love how versatile this bundle is and that it can be used for more than just Christmas creations!  

A dear friend celebrated her birthday over Thanksgiving weekend and I created this card for her husband to give to her.  I haven't made a ton of slimline cards, but after making this one I will certainly be making more!  A Night of Navy card base, a Bark embossed piece of Misty Moonlight and a little bit of Basic White peeking out created a beautiful card front to work with.

I stamped and die-cut the floral image twice, coloring it in shades of Petal Pink, Misty Moonlight, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron.  I brushed the flowers with a little bit of Wink of Stella for the softest shimmer.
I die-cut Happy from a piece of Night of Navy and the Happy background die from a piece of Cork Speciality Paper.  I love the extra detail from the Cork Paper...so much so that I added a few Cork flowers.  I stamped one of the images from Happiest of Birthday's and cut the word Birthday out to add.  I wrapped it all up with a simple Linen Thread bow.

I'm not quite ready to put this beautiful bundle away yet, so be watching for another creation or two before the Christmas season is over.

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment