Tuesday, November 30, 2021

'Tis the Season ~ HSSCC378

'Tis the season for warm holiday colors!  This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge is beautiful and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

I think I used a a little something from every seasonal suite in the July-December Mini Catalog for this card!  Black & White Gingham Ribbon from the Cute Halloween Suite, Cork Specialty Paper from the Harvest Meadow Suite and cute little Christmas Trees Dies from the Whimsy & Wonder Suite.  I LOVE it when so many different products all work together!

I cut some whimsical trees in shades of Merry Merlot, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent and arranged them on a circle of Cork Speciality Paper.  To give the card a bit more color, I added a piece of Evening Evergreen In-Color DSP...but it still needed more!

...bring in the Black & White Gingham Ribbon!  Have I mentioned how much I love this ribbon?!?!  A bit more black was added with a sentiment from Christmas to Remember stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I thought about adding a few embellishments, but decided this card just didn't need them.  

Are you ready for the Christmas season?  I was ready after Halloween, but I held off on putting any decorations up until the weekend before Thanksgiving.  We usually wait until the weekend after, but we were traveling this year, so I decided some Christmas cheer for a few more days wouldn't hurt anyone!

I hope you'll join along and share your colorful Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge  creations!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Bree, how perfect those trees are over the cork! And that touch of gingham ribbon is just the right detail to go with - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Bree! The cork paper behind the trees really adds so much texture and that with the texture of the trees is perfect!

    ReplyDelete