Sunday, November 7, 2021

In the Moment ~ Monday Montage

 

Welcome back to another Monday Montage!  As we get ready for OnStage@Home, I am missing all of these talent stampers so much!  It has been far too long since we've all be able to be together.  I hope that changes SOON!

Even though we don't all get to meet in person, we still get some fun OnStage@Home swag, including a beautiful new stamp set called In the Moment.  
'
I love everything about this stamp set!  The images, the sentiments...they are all so perfect for these uncertain times we've been living through the past year and a half.

I kept the design of cards all pretty simple because I didn't want to take away from any of the stamped images. Some Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue and Pool Party were perfect for this ocean scene.

And some shades of Soft Succulent, Misty Moonlight and Fresh Freesia were just right for this cup of coffee (or tea) by the window.

And there's nothing more comfortable than a warm Smoky Slate blanket, snuggled up with your Cinnamon Cider pup.  A bit of Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green made things just a bit cozier.

OnStage@Home might be virtual, but I'll be meeting up with a few of my Monday Montage friends and I can not wait to see them!  And I'm just as excited to see everyone else, even if it's on a computer screen!

Keep on hopping to see what the rest of these talented ladies have created for you today!

Happy Stamping!






No comments:

Post a Comment