Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Holly Jolly Hot Chocolate

Thanksgiving is almost here, which means I better get started on some of my special treat packages for Christmas!  I love to have a stash of little gifts on hand, ready to go for those last minute holiday gatherings that always seem to pop up this time of year. 

Anyone else have a ridiculous amount of fun packaging in their stash that rarely gets used?!?  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  I pulled out my stash of Acetate Card Boxes and found that they are perfect for a quick and easy hot chocolate kit!
Anyone else have a ridiculous amount of fun packaging in their stash that rarely gets used?!?  Please tell me I'm not the only one!  I pulled out my stash of Acetate Card Boxes and found that they are perfect for a quick and easy hot chocolate kit!

I tucked a packet of hot chocolate and a candy cane in the box, then aded a few strips of the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty DSP to the top and bottom.  

Another crafting item I tend to collect is ribbon...ALL the ribbon!  The Metallic Mesh Ribbon was just what this box needed.  It goes along with the bits of silver in the DSP beautifully!  And you can't have a box without a tag, right?  

After cutting out a Tailored Made Tag from a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, I created a watercolor background with the Water Painters and some Mossy Meadow ink.  A beautiful Wonderful Snowflake, a couple of cute die cut trees and a heat embossed sentiment from Christmas to Remember, along with just a few Polished Pink In Color jewels completed the tag.

I'm hoping to get a few more of these put together over the Thanksgiving break, along with a few other treat boxes.  'Tis the season!

This weeks Global Design Project Christmas Theme Project inspired today's project! Join in the fun and play along!
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment