Friday, November 26, 2021

Friendly Hello Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday stampers!! I hope all that celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday had a wonderful day with family and friends. 

TGIF Challenges has a fun Product Spotlight to play along with this week! We’re creating with the Soft Pastels and I can’t wait to see what everyone creates!

I’ll admit, these took come encouragement. It’s been a long time since I’ve used pastels! But I jumped in and gave them a try.

I scraped a little pastel dust in each color onto on of my stamp blocks, then sponged it on the images with the Sponge Daubers. So easy and not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be!
I fussy cut the pretty little bird and flowers from the upcoming Sale a Bration stamp set, Friendly Hello. I stamped a few flowers in Fresh Fresia, then tucked a piece of Friendly Hello behind this layer.  An Ornate Floral piece of Basic White added just right amount it of texture. The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Basic Black, of course. 

This stamp set and coordinating Friendly Hello DSP are available for FREE when you purchase $100 in product January 4-February 28. 

I will add my supply list soon! We traveled for the Thanksgiving holiday and I forgot to bring my laptop. Posting from your phone is a blessing, but not as easy as your computer!

Happy Stamping!







No comments:

Post a Comment