Friday, November 12, 2021

Artistically Inked Birthday ~ #TGIFC342

Happy Friday stampers!

It's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  I always love a good sketch to get me started on any of my projects!

I've been playing around with the Artistically Inked stamp set and thought it would be great for this weeks sketch!  I inked up the largest flower from the stamp set in Magenta Madness and the smaller in Coastal Cabana.  And what green goest best with bright, beautiful blooms...Granny Apple Green of course!  Since I forgot to get the dies when I purchased this stamp set, I happily fussy cut all of the flowers. 


You all know that I love me some black and white strips, so I put this cute pattern of Cute Halloween DSP to good use!  A little peek-a-boo layer of Coastal Cabana gave a little extra pop of color.

The Happy Birthday sentiment was just right to go along with the sketch!  A bit of bakers twine pulled apart and a few Artistry Blooms sequins were just the right amount of embellishment for this cheerful birthday greeting!

I hope you'll join along in the fun this week over at TGIF Challenges!

OnStage@Home is happening this weekend, so I am hoping to be back next week with some fun new and inspiring ideas to share.  But for now, I am going to enjoy a weekend in Utah with some of my favorite stamping friends!!!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment