Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Happy Christmas Wishes ~ HSSSC#337

Hello friends!  Welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!

I love the panels in the sketch and the options are endless for the circle and banner.    I used Whimsy & Wonder DSP for the panels.  Don't you just love these colors together?  A Wonderful Snowflake iridescent foil snowflake was a MUST to go along with this sketch.  A couple fussy cut ornaments from another sheet of DSP added just a bit more of shimmery joy!

The Christmas Cheer Dies were used in place of the banner for a Happy Christmas.  A couple of Linen Thread bows helped to hang the ornaments and a few Opal Rounds created just the right amount of sparkle.


After a horribly long day of flight delays on my return trip from Salt Lake City, I was so happy to spend some time in my craft room for some much needed stamp therapy.  Even though my trip home was a bit more eventful than I had hoped, it was well worth it to spend some time with some of my favorite stamping people!

I hope you'll join along in this weeks sketch challenge! We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card! What a great idea to use the ornaments in the paper and I do love the colors and the die cut sentiments. I too experienced many flight delays this August on my return to home and know how exhausting it can be. So glad your home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me wondering what stamp set I missed when I saw your adorable ornaments. All your elements made such a beautiful card! I love the sparkle of the opal rounds.

    ReplyDelete