Sunday, December 19, 2021

Just a Note of Cactus Cuties ~ Monday Montage

Hello stampers and welcome to the last Monday Montage Blog Hop of 2021! We'll be taking a little break after today's hop to enjoy some holiday time with family and friends.  We'll be back again in January with more creative projects to share with you!

I think I've about wrapped up my Christmas cards and am finally diving in to my box of January-June 2022 Mini Catalog pre-order goodies.  If you know me, you know that in addition to stamps and paper crafting, I have a serious plant addiction.   So of course, as soon as I saw the adorable Cactus Cuties Bundle, I HAD to have it!
 
But guess who managed to order only the stamp set and forgot the punch?!?!  Yep...this girl, right here!  It's a good think I love to fussy cut!

I stamped these cute little cacti in shades of Old Olive, Granny Apple Green and Evening Evergreen.  They were placed in pots in shades of Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Cinnamon Cider.  A cute little Polished Pink flower was added for good measure. 

I pulled out a fun Pattern Party DSP black and white pattern, with a little pop of Polished Pink peeking from behind and layered everything up on a good ol' Basic Black card base.  A heat embossed sentiment and a few Artistry Blooms sequins finished the card off.  Don't you just love these Cactus Cuties?!?!  

This card was inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches.  I love this sketch and will be using it again for sure!
...or you can hop on back to The Stamp Doc...Melissa!

Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love those sweet plants! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super cute cacti on your card! Your fussy cutting is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so fun! Love all the prints and the cactuses. A happy acrd indeed.

    ReplyDelete