Friday, December 10, 2021

Merry and Bright Christmas ~ #TGIFC346

Happy Friday stampers!

Welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  I always love a fun sketch to get me started.

I kind of feel like I cheated with these cards because they came together so quickly.  But isn't that the purpose of some of the adorable kits Stampin' Up! designs?

I was so excited when the Love, Santa tag kit was finally released.  I love the bright and cheerful images and all of the sentiment fonts are so good!

I quickly turned a couple of the tags in to focal points for some quick and easy Christmas cards.  I paired this cheerful Christmas Tree up with the Mint Macaron design from the Whimsy & Wonder DSP.  Two quick sentiment stamps, a little bow and a few embellishments and this card was done!

Raise your hand if this oh-so-cute yellow car with packages stacked oh-so-high is your favorite tag in this kit.  There is just so much happiness!  This time I paired the tag up with the Misty Moonlight pattern from Whimsy & Wonder DSP.  Another quick sentiment was stamped and another bow and a few more embellishments and card #2 was done!  

I still have two more tags from this kit to turn into cards, which I plan to do this weekend!  Even though I kind of feel like I cheated with these cards, I am so grateful for how quickly they came together.  I just accepted a new position with our local school district and am trying to wrap up all of the loose ends in my current position before winter break starts.  It's been super busy, so I appreciate anything that comes together without a lot of fuss right now!

I hope you'll join us this week and share your take on the sketch.  We always love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment