Monday, December 27, 2021

Driving By To Say Thanks

Hello stampers and happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was pretty quiet, which was really nice!

I still have this week off for Winter Break and have been enjoying some time in my craft room.  I've been on a mission to get all of my Christmas thank you cards made and hopefully sent out before the New Year.

Driving By is an adorable new stamp set available for FREE during the January-February 2022 Sale-A-Bration!  This is one you are going to want to earn for sure!

I colored the cute little bug in Real Red, along with the packages as well.  Some Granny Apple Green was added in to go along with the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP peeking out of the Picture This Dies.

I heat embossed a couple different sentiments from the stamp set on Basic Black, fussy cutting them out for the perfect sentiment for this card.

A few Matte Decorative Dots were added and this card was complete!  It was super easy and fun to replicate too.

My goal is to create at least one card every day this week...fingers crossed it actually happens!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment