Thursday, December 30, 2021

Rain or Shine

 ...or should I say SNOW or shine?!?  We are on day 3 of snow, snow, snow!  Thankfully we are all still on winter break and if the weather man is correct, warmer temps are on the way at the beginning of next week.  Hopefully this means no school closures due to snow...fingers crossed!

While it continues to dump snow, I'm dreaming of spring flowers!

If you love flowers and gardening as much as I do, you'll want to add the the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle to your January-June 2022 Mini Catalog wish list.  Only a few more days and this catalog will be live and ready for you to shop!

While you wait, I'll share this cheerful little card!  With the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set, I stamped a few of the flower pots in Misty Moonlight, filling them with Blushing Bride Tulips and So Saffron daisies.  The watering can was stamped in Smoky Slate and the cute little seed packet was stamped in Mint Macaron.  All of these bits and pieces were all die cut with the coordinating Rain Boots Dies.

These Mint Macaron stripes from the Hand-Penned DSP went along beautifully with all of the stamped and die-cut images.   The DSP and a panel of Basic White were cut out with the Stitched Rectangles for just the right amount of texture.  The raindrops from the Silver & Clear Epoxy Essentials embellishments were the perfect final touch!

Oh, and I can't forget the heat embossed and fussy cut sentiment.  Is this becoming my signature piece for every card I make?!?!

I've finished putting away all of my Christmas decorations, cleaned the house and shoveled snow several times...I think I deserve some more stamping time!

Happy Stamping friends!

Products Used:

Stamp Set ~ Flowering Rain Boots
Dies ~ Rain Boots Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment