Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Colorful Courage & Faith

 

Welcome to October's Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  Aren't these colors gorgeous together?

Courage & Faith has been on my wish list for a while and finally found its way into my craft room.  This color combo felt just right for this stamp set!

I colored the floral images in Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Calypso Coral then tucked them around the sentiment stamped in Pebbled Path.

A little extra pop of Blackberry Bliss was added with the largest Nested Essentials die. This is such a fun shape!  A Pebbled Path layer added just a bit more color, stamped with some tone on tone dots. A few Ombre Matte Decorative Dots and a bakers twine bow were the perfect final touches.

What will you create with this color combo?  I can't wait to see!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Bree, how perfect is this?? One of my favorite stamp sets, and I didn't even think of it! Your design is so sophisticated - and I love the layering!

    ReplyDelete