Friday, September 29, 2023

Candy & Crafts

Halloween is a month away and this weeks TGIF Challenges Theme Challenge is the perfect way to get a jump start on some treats for all the little ghosts in your life!

I love the Nested Treat Boxes from the Mini Catalog.  They are the perfect size for a few trinkets and treats or even a pair of warm fuzzy socks!  With just a bit of Them Bones DSP a super cute candy corn tag, this little treat box came together in no time. I love the Trick or Treat sentiment from Tricks & Treats...the font is so good!


Not only are there cute candy corn dies in the Tricks & Treats dies, but there are coordinating dies for the spooktacular Tricks & Treats stamped images.  The ghost is adorable, but the Frankenstein is my favorite!

Now I have a question for you.  Candy corn...take it or leave it?  I am not much of a candy consumer, but I do love candy corn season!

Take a peek at what the rest of the design team has to share today.  You are sure to find some great inspiration!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment