Tuesday, September 5, 2023

A Garden Walk

Welcome to the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge!  This is such a fun and unique sketch. I love it so much that I made two cards!

I wanted to showcase one of the new DSP's from the annual catalog, which is now live!  I always love a pack of paper that has patterns for all occasions.  Have you seen the Garden Walk DSP yet?  Let me introduce you to it...

I started out with the Calypso Coral floral pattern, cutting three strips to go along with the sketch.  I started out creating the frame with the Deckled Rectangle dies, but had a lightbulb moment and switched to the Countryside Corners stamp set and dies.

The Cheerful Daisies dies were perfect to add to the bottom corner, layering Calypso Coral and Basic White.  A little Garden Green sprig and a sweet sentiment completed the card.

I couldn't stop there though!  I'm pretty sure I could make this same card with every pattern of paper in this pack...it's so beautiful!  I chose the poinsettia pattern for the three strips of paper.  Isn't it gorgeous?

The Cheerful Daisies dies worked with this pattern as well, using Wild Wheat and Poppy Parade for the layers.  So pretty!

Which one is your favorite?  Calypso Coral or Poppy Parade?

Be sure to join along in the fun with our sketch this week!

Happy Stamping!






2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Bree, these papers are so gorgeous - I'm so glad you went with them for our challenge! How cool they look with the daisies - a great alternate I think I have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful! I think this sketch is so fun!

    ReplyDelete