Friday, September 15, 2023

Two Bears, One Punch

Happy Friday friends!  This weeks TGIF Challenges is a fun one! How would you take one card and make it in two different ways?  Different stamps, different paper, different colors?  The possibilities are endless!

I chose one Beary Cute punch for two different DSP's.  Did you know the Beary Cute punch works for the Beary Christmas AND A Walk in the Forest DSP?!?  I love it when products coordinate in multiple ways! 



I already had the brown bear and tree cut out from A Walk in the Forest DSP, along with the three strips of snowflake paper, so I cleared them from my desk to create a simple little design.  All I had to do was heat emboss the Beary Cute sentiment and add a few embelliments!

I also had this adorable polar bear in a sweater in my scrap bin, so I added a quick fussy cut Beary Christmas DSP tree to match the first card. Three more strips of DSP were cut, another sentiment was heat embossed and this card was complete!  After a few embellishments as well!


It's always so much fun to take one design to make multiple cards!  

What will you do with this week's challenge?

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment