Monday, September 18, 2023

Merry & Bright Monday

Hello stamping friends!  It's time for another Merry Monday!  I've missed a couple weeks, but I'm getting back on track thanks to this weeks Global Design Project Case the Designer Challenge.

I chose to case the sketch of this card because I love the sweet simplicity of it. And because it was perfect for the Merry & Bright string of lights!

I am all about bold and bright colors for Christmas!  The colorful rainbow of stripes pattern from the Merry Bold & Bright DSP is one of my favorites and was just perfect to peek out behind the string of lights.

How cute are these light bulbs?  I love all of the cute elements and details in the Merry & Brights dies!


Do you love traditional Christmas colors or are you drawn to the bold and bright colors like me?

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment