Friday, September 1, 2023

Ringed with Colorful Nature

It's Friday and that means it's time for another TGIF Challenges Color Challenge!  It's also September 1st, which means fall is on its way.  I love the warmness of these colors and chose the beautiful flowers and foliage from Ringed with Nature for this challenge.

I stamped the floral and foliage images on a piece of Very Vanilla, creating my own DSP.  Don't you love it when you can do that?!?  I added a Tree Rings wooden round, along with a few fussy cut flowers and a few other bits and pieces of foliage.
The Timber 3D embossing folder added a bit more texture in the back ground, along with some of my favorite Linen Thread.  The Tinsel Gems added just the right amount of glitter to a card that leaves me feeling warm and cozy.  The perfect way to let someone know you are thinking about them!

I hope you'll play along with us this week.  We always love to see your creative inspiration at work!

Happy Stamping!

Products Use:



No comments:

Post a Comment