Sunday, August 27, 2023

Merry Bold + Bright Monday

 

The Monday Montage design team is back with another blog hop!  This talented group of designers are sure to inspired you...so hop along and don't miss a single stop!

I just returned from 3 amazing days at BackStage in Las Vegas with a full heart and so many great ideas!  Spending time with my Stampin' Up! family is always so good for the soul!  Our first night in Las Vegas was dedicated to swapping with fellow demonstrators and I am sharing my swap with you today.

I LOVE bright and cheerful colors for Christmas!  The Merry Bold & Bright DSP immediately caught my attention and quickly found it's way to my craft room.  I paired these fun colors and images up with the Sending Cheer bundle to sending some bright and bold Christmas cheer!

I stamped the cute polkadot packages in Lemon Lime Twist and Poppy Parade, topping them with bows of the opposite colors.  I love these so much!
I brought in the More Wishes stamp set to add Christmas to the sentiment.  This card is full of so much colorful cheer...perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

I was sad to see our time at BackStage come to an end, but it was so much seeing old friends and meeting new friends face to face.  It was so great meeting our very own Emily of EMK Creations!

We have another fun Stampin' Up! event in Houston TX is coming in March 2024.  I can't wait!  You could join in the fun as well...ask me how!

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations by clicking on the next or back links below.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment