Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Never Grow Up

Hello friends and welcome to the August edition of Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!  I am beyond excited to join this talented group of stampers from all around the world!

This month's theme is Never Grow Up, which seems very fitting for me as my oldest boys are preparing to enter their senior year of high school and my youngest is entering middle school.  I'm not quite ready for these big milestones and am wishing they would never grow up!

As a mom of 3 boys, our house was always full of trucks, trucks and more trucks.  I couldn't resist the super cute Construction Zone stamp set, especially since it is full of the cutest images to color!

I colored the cement truck, crane and construction worker in a rainbow of bright colors. Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Shaded Spruce and Azure Afternoon...all colors that remind me of childhood.  Each image was fussy cut and popped up on a fun Birthday Zone background, complete with construction cones and gifts. You can't have construction vehicles without diamond plate, right?  The Metal Plate 3D embossing folder was the perfect way to add some texture!

Next up is the amazing Lori Willcox!


If you get lost along the way, here is a list of all of the links for this month to help keep you on track:



Products Used:










7 comments:

  1. Welcome Bree ... Cute card. And yes, they grow up waaaaay to quick! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Bree. This is such a fun card- Boys will love this x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so relate to this card, Bree! Love every single detail - made with love, I'm sure! So glad to have you hopping Around the World on Wednesday with us! Welcome to the team. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house used to be full of trucks, too! Then I worked for a company that sold big trucks, lol! This is a wonderful card for little boys and your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bree and welcome to our AWOW family. I love your card, so full of bright colours and fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every element of this card is perfectly considered and just right, from the embossing folder to the bright rainbow of colours. It's fabulous! Glad to have you join us, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, what little boy hasn't loved these construction machines... or little girl. I loved tractors ^^. Nice card

    ReplyDelete