Friday, August 18, 2023

Grateful Cottage Wreath

Happy Friday stampers and welcome to an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we a  focusing on Thank You cards. And when you have a graphic this beautiful, you can use it as inspiration as well!

I loved the graphic and used it for inspiration for my card, pulling out Cottage Wreaths for the first time in a while.  White on white make for some of the most beautiful cards, especially when you add in just a pop of color.  I stamped the leaves in Lost Lagoon, added a few Petal Pink Sentimental Park dies flowers and a bold Coastal Cabana sentiment.

A simple Linen Thread bow and few Iridescent Pearls for the center of the flowers were the finishing touches for a card filled with gratefulness.

Today wraps up my first week back to work after my summer break and I am struggling to find my groove again!  Hopefully over the next couple of weeks, I will get back into a routine!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment