Sunday, August 20, 2023

Birthday Walk in the Forest


One of my favorite things about the holiday mini catalogs each year is finding something fun to create for my husband's birthday. He is an avid hunter and there is always a beautiful new stamp set with deer, elk, moose or bear.
This year it happened to be paper that was the winner for his birthday card!  The brown bear in the A Walk in the Forest DSP and the pine trees helped to create the perfect card!  And it was super quick thanks to the coordinating Beary Cute Punch and Merriest Trees dies.

I'm pretty sure I've used the Wildlife Wonder birthday sentiment a time or two for his birthday card, but it's just the perfect fit!

Unfortunately, we won't be spending the day with my hubby as he is out fighting one of the many wildfires in our state.  Join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday and pray for the safety of his strike team and all of the other firefighters who are putting in endless hours to extinguish these awful fires.  Prayers also go out to those who have lost homes, barns, furry friends and so much more...

Happy Stamping!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment