Friday, August 11, 2023

All Kinds of Amazing

Ready or not, it's back to school time. I am savoring every last minute of my summer break before I return to work on Monday.  Boo!  Ready or not, it's time to kick off a new school year and this weeks TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge was a perfect for a 1st day of school card.

If you haven't guessed by all of my latest creations, Delightfully Eclectic DSP is my favorite pack of paper!  The notebook pattern is so much fun, especially with the Gorgeously Made notebook edge die.

I used 4 different stamp sets for all of the images...can you figure out which ones?  Everyday Thanks for the pencil, Bird's Eye Vies for the books, Sweetest Cherries for the apple and Phrases for All for the sentiment.  In addition to the Gorgeously Made dies, I used Nested Essentials, Stylish Shapes and Beautiful Balloons dies as well.  This, my friends, is what us stampers like to call the $100 card!  If you have them, use them is my motto!

Whether you have already stared or will soon be headed back to school, here's to an amazing 2023-2024 school year!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment