Monday, October 30, 2023

A Harvest of Blessings

It's the end of October, which means pumpkin season is just about over!  Did you make it to a pumpkin patch this year? I'm so happy my youngest still wanted to go this year!  It's one of my favorite things to do in the fall.

This weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge is all about fall favorites!  I'm soaking up every last minute of it as our cold weather is officially here, which means snow isn't too far behind!

I had almost talked myself out of the Pick of the Patch bundle, but more and more cute cards keep popping up and I could no longer resist. I'm so happy this bundle joined all the others in my craft room.

With fall comes not only all things pumpkin, but also all things plaid.  The Tartan Foil Specialty DSP has the perfect fall vibe and went along so well with Pick of the patch. I stamped a variety of pumpkins in Pumpkin Pie, Gray Granite, Pebbled Path, Lost Lagoon and Garden Green, all topped with Old Olive stems and leaves.  I'm loving this color combo! 

But I couldn't stop there!  I had to change up the color combo a bit to go along with the Copper Clay pattern of the DSP.  Copper Clay, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Moody Mauve and Pebbled Path filled this little pumpkin patch.  I love this color combo just as much!
Some texture was added to both cards using one of the Basics 3D embossing folder and a color coordinating ribbon.  These cards just feel so warm and cozy!

I hope you'll join along and share what you were inspired to create with our latest challenge!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


1 comment:

  1. Bree, these are both FABULOUS! Love this layout, and both your colorways are gorgeous! Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete