Saturday, October 14, 2023

Bee Mine

Happy Saturday stampers!  I'm so grateful for the weekend after this past week...I'm ready for some downtime and lots of stamping time!

As soon as I saw this weeks Freshly Made Sketches sketch, I knew I needed to unbox my latest order to use the adorable Bee Mine Suite, which I was able to pre-order as an OnStage@Home 2023 attendee...one of the many perks of being a demonstrator!

Valentine's Day is months away, but this adorable suite will have us all ready!  How adorable is this sweet little bumble bee?!?

The Bee Mine DSP has the best designs and colors!  I was immediately drawn to the Petal Pink honeycomb and honey jar patterns. They were perfect for the background of the sketch!

This little bee just makes me squeal with happiness.  It is so cute, especially with a coordinating punch!  There are 4 sweet faces to choose from in this stamp set, along with the cutest little antenna and several hearts, flowers, honeycomb and sentiments that are as sweet as can bee!  And the cute little flowers you see...embellishments!  I'm going to need several packs of those!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend that includes some time to create!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the bright, happy colors and that sweet face on the adorable bee. So good to see you in the FMS gallery, Bree!

    ReplyDelete