Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Fluffiest Friends

Happy Tuesday friends! Who is ready for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge this week?!?

I just got the Fluffiest Friends stamp set as part of the Online Exclusives pre-order and these fluffy little critters were perfect for this weeks sketch!

All of these adorable furry friends are so cute, but the kitty is my favorite!  It reminds me of the kitty we used to have! The polka dot pattern from the 3D Essentials Embossing folders gave the perfect amount of texture for these sweet and simple cards.

I couldn't color just one friend though...I had to color them all! Take a look at how cute they all are!




I'm only missing the big fluffy bear with the honey pot.  Stay tuned for that one...I have plans for that bear!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Lol, great minds! I too got this super cute set, and have been matching it with Happy Labels, lol. They seem made for each other! These guys are so adorable, love your coloring and texture!

    ReplyDelete