Saturday, October 28, 2023

Freshly Caught Birthday Wishes

 Happy Saturday stampers! Do you have any fun plans this weekend?  I am headed to the corn maze with a group of teens and young adults later this afternoon...wish us luck in finding out way out!

I'm starting my day off with some stamping and hope to end it that way as well! I had a friend ask me for a fishing themed card for a friend...ask and you shall receive, thanks to Gone Fishing!

Inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches design, I pulled some of the fabulous patterns from Let's Go Fishing DSP to create a freshly caught birthday wish.  
It's been a while since I've used this suite and I forgot just how much I love it! The colors and textures of the DSP are amazing and the feathered fishing lure is my favorite! A simple Artistically Inked Happy Birthday sentiment (my favorite go-to birthday sentiment) tucked in with the fishes perfectly!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend that includes some crafty time of your own!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


3 comments:

  1. GREAT fishing card! Thank you for playing at FMS this week with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous combination of designer papers and images! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the mix of patterns and colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete