Friday, October 13, 2023

Non-Traditional Noel

It's Friday and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge! Join along in the fun with us this week.  A sketch is my favorite way to start a card, even if I end up straying away from the sketch just a bit.

I'm getting lots of use from the Joy of Noel bundle and Christmas Classics dies!  It was fun to create with some non-traditional Christmas colors for today's card.

I die-cut the greenery square from the Christmas Classics dies, coloring all of the greenery in shades of Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon and Bubble Bath.  I strayed away from the sketch a bit by centering the square...it was a bit too big to off-set like the sketch!

I heat embossed Noel in gold, adhering it on top of a Bubble Bath Square.  I'm pretty sure I used a half sheet of Dimensionals for this card!  Nearly every layer had some, which seems to be par for the course when I make Christmas cards.  Lots of layers and lots of dimension!

I used the tiny little circle dies from the Joy of Noel dies to cut out a few little accent embellishments from the Adhesive Backed Glimmer Paper.

Do you like to create Christmas cards in non-traditional colors or are you a traditional colors only kind of stamper?  I love to mix things up!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment