Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sending Merry {Monday Montage} Cheer

It's just another Merry Monday...Monday Montage Blog Hop, that is!  Hop along with us as we take you on a creative journey again this week!

I'm doing my best to keep up with my Merry Monday challenge, creating at least one Christmas card each week. This Monday I have THREE to share!

In an effort to make sure I'm using ALL of my stamp sets more than one time (I know I'm not the only one who does that, right?!?) I have been trying to make at least 3 cards with a stamp set before I put it away.  When you have a stamp set as cute as Sending Cheer, it's not too hard to do!

First up is a jolly ol' Santa hat. You can never go wrong with a Santa hat for a Christmas card.  I used some of the fun Brights 6 x 6 DSP for some cheerful color and added in a few Merry Bold & Bright DSP trees.  I love how well these paired up! A little added texture was added to the Santa hat with the embossing paste. Fun, right???

Next up are some sweet and simple stockings on an Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder background.  Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet and Coastal Cabana is one of my favorite Christmas color combos!

And lastly is this jolly little gingerbread man that looks like he's party of an ugly Christmas sweater!  I got a little carried away with all of the Merry Bold & Bright DSP patterns, but in the end, I kind of liked it. He's sending ALL of the Christmas cheer!

I hope you have a very Merry Monday and cheerful rest of the week!

Don't stop here...keep on hopping by clicking on the next or back button below to make your way through the hop!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:









 

No comments:

Post a Comment