Wednesday, November 2, 2022

'Tis the Season To Be Warm and Cozy

Here we are at November 3rd and we have snow in our foothills.  I'm not ready for winter...fall just got here!  

On a happier note, we are also on day 3 of #30daychristmascardmakingchallenge and today's them is Warm and Cozy.  I am definitely ready to be warm and cozy!

When I think of warm and cozy, I think of fuzzy sweaters and a good hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate.  The sweater from Forever Friendship and the mug of something warm from Yeti to Party were just what I needed for this warm and cozy card!

I used the trusty old mirrored image stamping with a piece of Window Sheet to stamp one of the sweaters backwards so they could link arms.  Isn't this the cutest?!?  I tried to do the same with the mug, but photopolymer stamps on Window Sheets are slippery and my hands were a bit too shaky from too much coffee.  I'll have to try again!

A soft Pool Party background with a few die-cut snowflakes from the Celebrations Tag Dies helped to create a snowy background.  It's a pretty simple card, but I love how all of the elements came together!

I am hoping to play along with all 30 days of the challenge, but I can't promise I will get all of the cards posted here.  But you can be sure to catch any that aren't posted here on Instagram.  You can find the link on the home page of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment