Friday, November 11, 2022

Loveliest Sunflower

Hello and welcome to this months TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!  Knowing that I was going to be in Anaheim for OnStage when this challenge went live, I worked a bit ahead. When I made this card, we were still having some nice warm fall weather.  When I left home yesterday, it was 24 degrees...not so warm anymore!  But this sunflower certainly gives a warm, sunny vibe!

As soon as I saw this sketch, I knew that I wanted to pair the sunflower with the Hello Harvest bundle.  Don't they work together beautifully?  

Some texture was added with the Gingham embossing folder, along with a few Amber Gems and a bit of Linen Thread.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm in Anaheim this weekend and what does one do when they are in Anaheim...go to Disneyland, of course!  I'm off with some of my favorite stampin' people to spend the day at one of the happiest places on earth!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment