Sunday, November 6, 2022

Spruced Up Celebration ~ Merry Monday Montage

 

Hello friends!  Welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Hop along with us and enjoy all of the amazing projects these talented stampers have to share today.

I'm still keeping up with my Merry Monday Christmas cards.  Between my own personal challenge of making a Christmas card every Monday AND trying to keep up with the #30daychristmascardmakingchallenge, I will certainly have enough Christmas cards to send out to all of our family and friends this year!

I am all about BRIGHT Christmas colors and absolutely LOVE the colors in the Christmas patterns of Celebrate Everything DSP!   Pulling some of my favorite colors, I die-cut 4 of the adorable packages using the Spruced Up Outline dies.  

I was going for a simple card, but the packages felt like they needed a little something extra.  I originally was going to add a bit of the silver Simply Elegant Trim around the sentiment, but after a happy mistake of curling a strand, I knew I had to add it to the packages!
How cute are those little silver curls of ribbon?!?  A Rhinestone in the center helped to hold them in place, while adding just a little bit more bling.  Sweet and simple and all kinds of festive!

Click on the next button below to keep on hoping along with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment