Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Santa's Express Cards

As promised, I'm back today with the rest of my Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack cards!  Scroll on down to see how I turned these...

...in to these!

I used the same Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch for all 4 cards.  I always love a good sketch! 

I mixed and matched all of the colors in the card pack...they kind of have a retro feel to them, don't they?  I went with Petal Pink card base stamped with Petal Pink snowflakes for the Holly Jolly Christmas.

Next up is the Ho-Ho-Holiday's Santa on Granny Apple Green with trees and snow flakes.  I love the Petal Pink snowflake strips with the Granny Apple Green!

And now we're on to the holly, jolly Santa on a Poppy Parade card base with trees, snowflakes and presents stamped tone on tone.  I love the wooden Ho-Ho-Ho element from the Memories & More Card Pack.


And of course there's the Mint Macaron presents I shared yesterday.

Have you used the Memories & More Card Packs to make cards?  They are a quick and easy way to make some amazing cards in a hurry! Pick out your favorite pack today and have fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment