Sunday, November 20, 2022

Magical Delicate Desert

Happy Sunday stampers!  I'm taking a little break from Christmas creations to dig in to my January-April 2023 Mini Catalog pre-order.
After I saw Sara and Shelli's OnStage presentation with the beautiful soon-to-be-released Delicate Desert Suite, I knew I had to have it!
I love the frames from the Desert Details Dies...so many ideas are brewing in my mind that I can't wait to get out on paper!  Sara created a fun potted plant for one of her projects and I could not wait to create my own.  I love that you can lift the zig-zags and tuck a sentiment or even snip them out for a totally different look. So many possibilities!

The only stamping on this card is the sentiment, which I heat embossed on a piece of Calypso Coral.  The planter, plant and background are all different patterns from the Delicate Desert DSP.  Isn't it beautiful?!?  And what about those Gold Faceted Sequins???  You are going to want to add this entire suite to your stamp room as soon as possible!

Want to know a fun way to create a quick and easy planter?  The Essential Tag Punch!

I punched the tag out, then cut 1/4" off the top.  After cutting the top off, I trimmed a little bit off each side.  I glued the top piece that I cut off on the top to create the lip of the planter.  So super quick and easy!

As much as I have been loving creating so many Christmas projects, it was so much fun to play with some new products! I can't wait to share more with you soon!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment