Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Sleigh Bells Ring

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?

We are walking in a Winter Inspiration {Challenge} Wonderland at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.  There are so many wonderful ideas filled in these images and I can't wait to see what everyone is inspired to create!

In my quest to complete the #30daychristmascardmakingchallenge, I chose the image with Santa's sleigh in the background to go along with today's Sleigh Bells Ring theme. What goes better with Santa's sleigh than jingle bells?

I used October's HoHoHo Paper Pumpkin stamps along with Jingle, Jingle, Jingle for a cheerful, colorful Christmas greeting!

I stamped the JINGLE sentiment with Memento and colored the letters with Parakeet Party, Bermuda Bay and Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends.  I stamped a few color coordinating bells too!

Wondering where the cute little bell came from?  I heat embossed one of the Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets with silver for the perfect little silver bell!  And do you spy the new Hand Drawn Dots in the background?  You can add this awesome background stamp to your collection on January 5th.

Join in the fun and play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment