Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Season's Greetings with Merriest Moments

Happy Tuesday stampers and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  I don't know about you, but these colors shout Christmas to me.  And since it's freezing cold here, I'm really starting to get in the Christmas spirit!

Merriest Moments has been a favorite stamp set this holiday season and went along perfectly with this weeks color challenge.

I started with a piece of Cherry Cobbler 6"x6" Regals DSP, adding a Basic White Stylish Shapes circle.  As I started adding the poinsettia's, holly leaves and greenery, there was just too much white for my liking.  A smaller Distressed Gold Stylish Shapes circle added just the right amount of glimmer of gold.  I embossed the center of the flowers in white on the Distressed Gold too.  I love the little bit of gold peeking around the edges!

The sentiment was heat embossed on Evening Evergreen with a thin strip of Soft Succulent tucked behind.  And last, but not least, a few gold Seasonal Sequins to finish it off!

Be sure to join in the fun and play along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment