Monday, October 17, 2022

Together is the Merriest Place to Be

It's not very often you get two posts from me in the same day, but today I have an extra special post as a Guest Designer for Global Design Project Color Challenge!  It's such an honor to be a guest amongst all of their talented designers!
In keeping with my Merry Monday Christmas cards, these colors seem perfect to use with the Merriest Moments stamp set.  I am always drawn towards the Petal Pink Poinsettia's during the holidays and stamped one of my own for this card.
 
A few Soft Succulent holly leaves and some cute little Sweet Sorbet holly berries were tucked in behind the poinsettia. When you add these stamped images to the beautiful Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and dies, there isn't much else that you need!
After cutting out the beautiful frame from a piece of Soft Succulent, I added some shimmer with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.  Don't you just love this?!?  An additional layer of Whisper White was added behind, also embossed with the Merriest Frames.  These all layered on top of a Petal Pink design of Design a Daydream DSP.   And I can't forget the Sweet Sorbet Sentiment!

Thanks again to the amazing design team at Global Design Project for inviting me today!  I can't wait to see all of the beautiful projects made with this weeks color challenge.

Happy Stamping!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment