Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Soft Seedlings Gratefulness

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another beautiful Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  Our fall weather is finally starting to arrive...the mornings are crisp and cool, followed by warm and sunny afternoons.  I'm soaking up as much of the sunshine and beautiful fall colors as I can before the gloomy winter weather shows up.

Boss's Day was this past Sunday and this inspiration challenge was perfect for a fall-friendly card for the best boss ever!  I started out by stamping the large leaf from Soft Seedlings in Crumb Cake on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock, then decided I wanted a bit more color.  Inspired by so many projects I've seen with torn paper lately, I ripped the piece of Very Vanilla in half diagnonally and matched it up with another torn piece of Rustic Harvest DSP.  Tearing paper is such an easy way to add some texture to any project!

I inked up the leaf image in shades of Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry, brushing a little Early Espresso around the edges.  Each leaf was fussy cut and layered in a true fallen leaf pattern.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white on Early Espresso and fussy cut...my favorite thing to do!  Some bits of gold were added with a few threads of gold Simply Elegant Trim and some Seasonal Sequins.

I hope you'll join along and share your wonder-FALL creations with us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment