Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Trick or Treat and Spooky Spells

Welcome to the October edition of Control Freaks!  This month we are celebrating the upcoming holidays.  There are so many holidays packed into the last few months of the year, so the creative possibilities are endless!  Hop along and see all of the fun holiday creations!

Did you just arrive from Cindy Elam of Hearts Delight Cards or are you just starting?   Either way, just keep hopping until you make the full loop!

I switched back to some Halloween cards for todays hop.  I paired up Best Witches with the stamps from the September Paper Pumpkin Spooky Treats for some spooktactular creations!

I decided on a colorful witch for the first card, giving her a Parakeet Party dress and Rich Razzleberry cape and hat. I think the only spell she could put on someone is a spell of sweetness!


This next little witch is a bit more traditional with her black hat and cape.  I love her "golden" Daffodil Delight dress...she's a happy, sunshiny witch!
As you can see, I used the same layout and patterns of Celebrate Everything DSP for both cards.  I made a few sets of each card for a special order, so this was a quick way to get them all done!

Next up is my friend Wendy Weixler of Wickedly Wonderful Creations.  You don't want to miss her Happy Holidays creation!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Great Halloween cards. Love the DSP and the bold colouring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete