Monday, October 31, 2022

Merry Monday ~ Halloween Edition

Happy Halloween stampers!

It's another Merry Monday...the Halloween edition!  I cased one of this months Crafty Carrot Collective Spruced Up tutorial's, turning Jennifer's Christmas card into a Halloween card.
I love the Black & White DSP pack!  All of these patterns were perfect for some Halloween ornaments.  I die cut the ornaments from two different patterns, outlining them with Basic Black.  Adhesive Sheets are you best friend with these dies!  Be sure to add that to your order if you order this adorable bundle!

A little Fresh Freesia was blended in the background, along with a few snowflakes helped to create a not-so-spooky background.  My favorite part of this card are the lights!  I die cut them from a piece of Basic White and colored them with Stampin' Blends. Aren't they the cutest?!? 

I snuck in a little Bewitching spider and a Parakeet Party sentiment from September's Paper Pumpkin Kit.   That little spider just makes me happy!

I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween!  Mummy dogs and a little trick-or-treating are on our agenda this evening.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment