Monday, October 10, 2022

Merry Monday Spruced Up Christmas

It may be 80 degrees in the middle of October, but I'm beginning to think about Christmas!  I even told my boys to start working on their lists...maybe for once I'll get a head start on things.  Maybe...

One thing I do know is that I'll have a head start on my Christmas cards!
 
I had some fun with the super cute Spruced Up bundle for this card.  I inked up the larger tree in Shaded Spruce and the smaller tree in Granny Apple Green, cutting them out with the coordinating dies.   Want to know what is so awesome about these dies?!?  In addition to cutting out the image, you also get a fun die-cut outline of the image!  I used the outline of the larger tree to "spruce" things up a bit more.
In addition to the trees, a tiny little Polished Pink present was tucked in with the trees, along with a Polished Pink star on top. A few Sweet Sorbet Season Sequins added just the right amount of bling.

In true Craft-somnia Momma fashion, the sentiment was heat embossed on Pool Party, which went along nicely with the stamped Pool Party Stitched Rectangle.  A Whimsical Woodland 3D card front was the perfect choice for a little touch of texture.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment