Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Thanks a Ton

Hello and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.  These are such fun colors with so many creative possibilities!

I pulled out an old favorite, Whale Done.  These colors are meant for sea creatures and plants! 

I started out by stamping the whale in Starry Sky, punching him out with the coordinating Whale Punch.  Not sure what direction I was headed with this card, I stamped some of the seaweed and coral, fussy cutting each piece. Once I had these pieces all cut out, I decided to cut a few Stylish Shapes circles from Shimmery White card stock, adding some Pool Party to each one with the Water Painters.

Next up was adding some more sea life to each circle, including some pumpkin pie fish and seahorse, as well as a Starry Sky jelly fish.  From there I arranged all of the pieces in a collage style layout.

The Painted Texture 3D embossing folder reminded me of ocean waves, which seem just right for this card!  A heat embossed sentiment and a few Seasonal Sequins were the perfect final touches.

I hope you'll join along in this fun color challenge!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment