Friday, October 21, 2022

Hello Friday Harvest


Happy Friday stampers!  I hope you have all had a fantastic week and have a restful and amazing weekend ahead!

It's supposed to rain a better part of the weekend here, so that gives me a perfect excuse to spend a little extra time in my craft room doing what I love most!

I'm getting a head start this morning with the beautiful Hello Harvest stamp set.  Pool Party pumpkins have been my favorite this season and inspired today's card.  I love the soft Pool Party pumpkin with the warm Cajun Craze sunflowers...so cozy.

A little metallic touch was added with the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper and a few bronze Brushed Metallic Dots.  I'm kind of loving the mixed metallic colors!
This sweet pattern of Rustic Harvest DSP was just right for this harvest hello, don't you think?!?

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment