Friday, October 14, 2022

Fitting Florets Christmas

Hello stampers and hello Friday! We've made it through another week and that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge.

Demonstrators were able to pre-order a new, soon-to-be-released, bundle called Fitting Florets.  This beautiful bundle arrive on my doorstep just in time for today's sketch!

I wasn't sure which direction I was headed with this bundle at first, but as soon as I saw this beautiful Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen pattern of DSP, I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  But first, I had to add just a bit of color!
Using the Framed Florets dies, I cut a few different leafs in Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent. These were layered behind the Textural Elements, which I added some color to with my Sweet Sorbet and Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends.

All of the greenery and holly berries were tucked behind the sentiment, stamped in Sweet Sorbet and die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.  Do you spy the little bits of gold too?  I pulled some individual threads from the gold Simply Elegant trim and added a few of the new Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls.

This beautiful new collection is one you are going to want to add to your collection...trust me!  Customers will be able to order on November 1st.  But you can get it sooner if you sign up to be a demonstrator today! Pretty sweet deal if you ask me!

I hope you'll join in the fun and play along with our sketch challenge this month!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Bree - your card literally jumped off the Pinterest page whenI logged on this morning!! WOW! Love it!! Love how you incorporated the wooden berry branches. Havent used Sweet Sorbet much but with this card...Thank you for sharing, Pam Dalrymple

    ReplyDelete