Sunday, October 24, 2021

Celebrate Amazing Friends ~ Monday Montage 200th Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the 200th Monday Montage Blog Hop!!  Can you believe we've made it through this many hops?!?!  What started out as a group of Almost Artisan's back in 2013 is now a group of amazing stampers that I am so proud to call my friends!

What better way to celebrate this milestone blog hop than with a CELEBRATION theme?!?!  The Create With Friends stamp set was absolutely perfect for the occasion!
I stamped the words Celebrate, Amazing and Friends in Coastal Cabana on Basic White and set to work fussy cutting each word.  At first I was thinking of black and white stripes, but after going though the Pattern Party pack of DSP, I paired up the Flirty Flamingo and White stripes with the black and white polka dots.  

A few layers of Vellum behind the striped paper was a fun touch and much better than the layers of Basic Black that I had originally tired.  A Costal Cabana card base made the fussy cut words pop a bit more and a few fussy cut flowers from another Pattern Party DSP pattern were the perfect added touch.  I threw in a handful of my favorite Artistry Blooms Adhesive-Backed sequins for just the right amount of bling.

It has been such an honor to create with this group of amazingly talented stampers!  I can't wait to see what the next 200 hops will bring!

Hop on over Cathy Casey or hop on back to Amy O'Neill...either way, make sure you make your way all the way through and CELEBRATE with us in Monday Montage style!
Happy Stampin!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment